If you purchase an item from our website and are not 100% happy with the product you have received, please call or email us within seven (7) days. You will be entitled to a full refund less freight and handling fee after the goods have been received by Expella and found to be undamaged (including packaging). The goods must be returned in original and saleable condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange the return of goods.
This warranty is not intended to replace, restrict, modify or exclude any Governing Law or Trade Practices of the state or country where the product is sold. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure subject to the Warranty Limitations. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure subject to the Warranty Limitations. The periods of warranty and terms of cover are listed below.
Please check product specifications with your electrician or builder before ordering.
|Elicent Product||2-5 year replacement products or parts on fans. Check product fact sheet.|
|Dynair||3 year replacement products or parts on fans|
|Expella||1-5 year replacement products or parts on fans. Check product fact sheet|
This warranty will be void if:
- Installation has not been carried out by qualified personnel in accordance with the product instruction manual and good trade practice
- The product has been misused, neglected, accidentally damaged or modified in any way.
- The product has been used in an unsuitable environment or purpose other than its described and intended use.
To make a claim under this warranty you must contact Expella by telephone or email us with details of the product fault. You will need to produce proof of purchase and where the goods have been installed. In addition, you will need to produce details of who installed the goods.
To the extent permitted under the Australian Consumer Law, and other relevant legislation, Expella’s liability is limited in the following circumstances:
- It is the responsibility of you and installer before installation to ensure the goods are correct and free of obvious visible faults.
- Expella is not responsible for any lack of operation or performance of goods (or any loss or damage) where the goods have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident or are used or adapted for a purpose for which they were not designed.
- Expella is not responsible for the labour and rectification costs incurred in the above circumstance.