uHoo Indoor Air Quality Monitor
uHoo is a compact Indoor Air Quality monitor full of features to help you take control of the air you breath.
uHoo provides you with minute-by-minute data in real time on your smart phone about the levels of toxins, chemicals, and other particles in the air that can be harmful to our health and wellbeing.
With this data, you’ll be able to take immediate actions to improve the air and keep it safe and healthy.
Out of stock
Download the free uHoo mobile app on iOS or Android.
– WiFi 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz
– Power Micro USB power adapter and 5V DC external power adapter
– Security 128-bit AES encryption via SSL
– Platform Cloud-based with iOS and Android mobile applications
uHoo measures the following aspects of the air we breath that can impact how we feel and our overall heath:
– Carbon Dioxide
– Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
– Nitrogen Dioxide
– Carbon Monoxide
– Air pressure
Customise your uhoo to be alerted or notified about the air quality
uHoo shows realtime and historical data so you can track how your activities impact the indoor air quality.